Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WSOP 2014



The WSOP 2014 has started on May 27th and many events were already played. But the biggest and most famous Main Event will start on July 5th.

The pre-registration started 10 days ago. You must be 21 of age or older to be qualified to register. All the information about the WSOP you can find by visiting the website www.wsop.com/2014

It is a dream of every poker player to be present and play the main event of WSOP. I have never been there but I know the atmosphere must be great. I can’t imagine how thousands of players can be handled and how big the room must be where they are playing. I think I would feel like an ant in a football stadium, totally lost and feeling insignificant.

It must be really a unique experience not only to be there and meet the big stars of the poker world, but also to play with them.

I don’t have the luck to be rich or the possibility to save so much money to register for this tournament or even to go there only for feeling the atmosphere. It is really a shame I can’t even qualify online because I live in the “wrong” state. But I am a dreamer and hope one day it will be possible for every one of us.  

I wish all of you who play this year in the main event of WSOP, GOOD LUCK and don’t let it come to “A CHIP AND CHAIR”.


No comments:

Post a Comment