Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

I love POKER




I like poker. I am not a PRO and never will… I am not strong, hard and aggressive enough. I like it to win and I am afraid to lose. But I like the game; I like to meet so much different people on the poker table - from young student to grandfather; from simple handyman to university professor; people from all over the world. The game connects all of us and in this one moment we speak the same language and we all understand each other.

Poker Shirt
To learn this game is easy and simple, to understand this game take time and to study the game is a science what takes all your life. Poker is all about statistics, psychology and also luck. Than what can you do with all the statistics in the moment when you are all in before last card felt? At this moment it is only luck which decides of your winning or losing. 

 Check out the new cool POKER Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment